Get to know me a little

 


 




Hello, my friend! 

Welcome to my page! So happy you stopped by.

I’m Grace, a health and wellness enthusiast and an aspiring health and wellness practitioner. Oh..I’m also vegan, mainly for health reasons.

My curiosity and interest in health and wellness began in 2020 when I found myself in my wanzi lying on a stretcher at the back of an ambulance and making my way to the hospital at 3am midweek. This was after I had experienced excruciating pain in my abdomen to a point where I couldn’t stand up properly or walk. To cut the story short, it was stomach inflammation. I’m all good now though! 

After that scary experience, I decided to take care of my health, specifically the food I consumed. I didn’t know where to start honestly because in the past I had tried different types of diets and eating plans, mainly to lose weight. Now the goal was different. It was no longer about my weight. It was about sustaining a healthy lifestyle overall and paying close attention to the food I ate. And so the research began. I researched, and researched and researched! And somehow stumbled upon veganism. I was intrigued and have been ever since. What started off as a 30-day-challenge turned into a lifestyle!

My health and wellness journey had then begun. I decided to work on my health and wellness holistically. Meaning it was no longer the food aspect I focused on (which of course had positively affected my body) but also my mental, spiritual, emotional and financial health. P.S I’m still working on my financial wellness. I’m by no means a financial adviser and will not be sharing much about finances because I’m still trying to figure it out myself!

Also, I use the word ‘journey’ intentionally. It’s been a journey, and it still is. There’s no destination. Health and wellness is a journey of trying this and that and figuring out what works for you. 

I’m a firm believer in Christ and everything I do I do it for HIM. I enjoy the outdoors, nature, hiking and the stillness of the world at 5am! I find the sunrise and sunset magical and absolutely beautiful. I’m also a homebody (yes, I’m an introvert of note and no I’m not shy, I’m just introverted) and enjoy time alone a bit too much. I’m a recovering coffee’coholic and been trying out tea (kinda liking it!).

 I hope you stick around my page and follow my short blogposts on my health and wellness journey and everything in between!

Yours in health

Gracie

Comments

Popular Posts